Berthold S. Kennedy Hall, erected in 1925, was remodeled in 1968 to house the Department of Chemistry. It was dedicated on October 19, 1968 in honor of Rhodes alumnus Dr. Berthold S. Kennedy, of Anna Maria, Florida.
Kennedy Hall is listed on The National Register of Historic Places, the official Federal list of districts, sites, buildings, structures, and objects significant in American history, architecture, archeology, engineering, and culture.
2000 North Parkway
Memphis, TN 38112