For Assessment Template
- Program goals indicate broad educational goals of the department or program.
- All student learning outcomes (SLOs) are stated in student-centered terms (i.e., what students will be able to do with what they know).
- Curriculum map shows SLO development follows a pedagogically motivated sequence.
- Assessment measures directly relate to SLOs.
- Every SLO has at least one direct measure.
- Benchmarks are in place for every assessment measure.
For Activity Tracking Forms
- Assessment and data collection processes are clearly explained.
- Assessment tools (e.g., rubrics) are included.
- History of results are presented along with results from current year in tracking form.
- Interpretation of results present/ results disaggregated when necessary.
- Documentation of how results were shared with faculty and other stakeholders.
- Documentation of how results were used for improvement or to make changes to course content/curriculum.