Each member of the Department has an on-going research program, thus research opportunities for students are available in a wide variety of areas. Students work on computer modeling of drug-protein interactions, synthesis of novel anti-bacterial molecules, analysis of pigments used in cave paintings, studies of the cell walls of fungi, and more. Visit the links below for an in-depth description of each faculty member′s research program.
- Russ Research Group
- De La Salud Bea Research Group | Organic Chemistry
- Jackson-Hayes Research Group
- Peterson Research Group | Bio-Organic Chemistry
- Eckenhoff Research Group | Inorganic Chemistry
- Stoddard Molecular Immunotherapeutics Research Lab |
Computational and Experimental Bio-Organic Chemistry