Application: Download the app (DOC)
- Participants develop a Personal Vision with the assistance of mentors about what they want to accomplish at Rhodes, what skills they want to develop, what experience they want to have, etc.
- Based on their skill development needs, information and programming for the meetings is determined by the Office of Leadership Programs.
- At the end of the semester, 360 degree feedback is used to assess each participant’s leadership strengths and weaknesses. Each participant is counseled about ways they can improve their effectiveness in the future.
- Participants determine their passions, list their current involvement and see if their involvement matches their passions.
- Participants brainstorm and prioritize campus needs.
- They split into smaller groups based on highest priority needs.
- Small groups determine a project that they will research during the semester that would meet a campus need.