Campus Access and Parking
Campus Gate Access
- Bailey Lane (off University) Open 24/7 and staffed with Campus Safety officers
- Phillips Lane (off University) Open 7am – 6pm, Closed Saturday & Sunday
- North Parkway Electronic key fob access only
- Deliveries such as flowers, gifts and mail should be directed to the mail room Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm.
- After-hour and weekend mail, flower and gift deliveries will be accepted at the Campus Safety Office at #5 Spann.
Parking at Rhodes College is available at no cost to students, faculty and staff who have a parking decal affixed to their cars.
Visitors are always welcome at Rhodes and visitor parking is available on campus. All visitors must stop and have their vehicles registered at the entry guardhouses.
If you have a bus drop-off, special parking needs or questions about where to park, please call Campus Safety at 843-3880. We will assist you with your parking needs.
Please remember that accidents do happen. Should you bump another vehicle or become involved in an accident on campus, call Campus Safety immediately. Hit-and-run offenses are taken very seriously and can result in serious consequences.
- Campus Map with Parking (PDF)